- The Demi Lamp, by Mattias Stenberg for Design house Stockholm, is a glass sculpture illuminated from the inside, highlighting the wonder of the mouth-blown glass whilst creating an ambient warm light.
- Stenberg observed that most stemware and art glass are left upon the shelf as decoration for most of the year and this inspired his creation of combining glass with lighting for everyday use.
- The glass features are hand made using traditional methods, with an aluminium ring connecting the two glass parts.
- LEDs are installed directly towards the centre of the lamp, fabricating the illusion that the glass is glowing by itself from the inside.
- The dome of the lamp acts as a reflector beautifully enhancing the glowing effect.
Small D 15 cm x H 22 cm
Large H 35 cm x D 15 cm