- Real-world leadership can be very different from the one portrayed by the media
- In Do Lead, Author Le McKeown demolishes the myths that have paralysed leadership in our modern era, then provides new, relevant tools for the job
- Discover that we can all lead, because effective leadership is goal- not people-oriented. It’s about the person with the right skills putting themselves forward.
- This book shows the mindset required, the techniques for dealing with failures and how to get started
- 112 pages
- Materials: Munken, an FSC-certified paper
- Dimensions: 13.4 x 17.8cm