Everything is Connected: Vitra
- This book shows the evolution of a piece of furniture such as the iconic Eames Lounge Chair through situational sequences.
- Ads, snapshots, portraits, and sketches demonstrate the prevalence of such objects with elegance, subtle wit, and sometimes blatant humour.
- The Swiss interior design company’s book echoes the game when, as a child, we learned to be visual detectives by looking for hidden objects in puzzling images.
- This book was conceived as a window into the world of Vitra, allowing viewers to catch a glimpse of the infinity of connections between the featured objects.
- Paperback, 304 pages
- 1.1 kg, 19.5 x 25.3 x 3.3 cm