Ferrari F40 1:24 scale
- Debuted in July 1987, the F40 was specially designed to celebrate Ferrari's 40th Anniversary as a race car manufacturer and was packed with all the latest technological features at the time.
- The Pininfarina-styled body was extensively wind tunnel-tested and matched with a 2936cc twin turbo V8 engine
- Tamiya's previously released model kit accurately reproduces all of these features
- Modellers can display the detailed engine compartment even after assembly by opening the engine cowling, and synthetic rubber tires feature the exact tread pattern found on the Pirelli P-Zero tires of the actual for additional realism
- Buy tickets to the Ferrari: Under the Skin exhibition