Football School Season 3: Where Football Explains the World
- Football School Season 3 is part of the bestselling Football School series, which teaches you about the world through football, packed with superstar stories, fun facts and laugh-out-loud illustrations
- Perfect for readers 7+ and recommended by the National Literacy Trust, BookTrust, the Premier League and parents and teachers
- This book is packed with awesome true stories, real science and fascinating facts and will make you laugh loads - and it's all about football. What colour are Cristiano Ronaldo's pyjamas? How many bones are there in the human foot? And why is that dodo alive and kicking?
- The third book in the bestselling series teaches children about history, maths, geography and biology through football, facts and fun
- With side-splitting cartoons and multiple choice quizzes, this is the perfect book for anyone who loves football