Glass Katakuchi Serving Bowl
- Introducing a theatrical element to your modern matcha-brewing experience, this stunning matcha katakuchi (spouted bowl) is meticulously designed for whisking matcha and pouring it into the serving cup, all in one device
- A stylish blend of beautiful aesthetics and ergonomic design, this matcha katakuchi is specially handcrafted to create an all-in-one matcha-brewing device for modern-day matchaeologists
- The bowl features heat-resistant borosilicate glass, a visually striking and practical material to showcase the beautiful colour of the matcha as it’s being prepared. Its internal depth and curvature are precisely designed to accommodate the matcha whisking process and prevent splashing to the upper part of the bowl
- It features a depression along its sides to provide a natural handhold, and a concave base to ensure your fingers can grip it without slipping as you pour your freshly whisked matcha with one hand into your favourite serving cup
- Unlike a traditional chawan bowl, whose ceramic surface can easily wear away the tip of your chasen bamboo whisk, this preparation bowl features a glass surface that is whisk-friendly, providing a more durable long-term solution to your daily matcha making. Perfect for use with our Traditional Chasen.