- As technology has rapidly advanced, so too has the way we use and interact with it.
- Gone are the days of flat black backgrounds dotted with blocky green text; now, users expect a massive range of colors, layouts, and fonts to be used to entertain and assist them in their daily lives.
- GUI Design assembles the best of recent graphic user interface for a collection that provides practical encouragement for those new to the world as well as inspiration for experienced designers.
- The book gathers Twitter’s Vine video creation app for Windows phones, the vulgar yet amusing Authentic Weather app, an application designed to help tourists follow the physical and ideological path of the Iron Curtain, and more to showcase programs that balance information flow with user experiences and highlight the creativity, inspiration, and expressive techniques used in their design.
- The projects within demonstrate the increasingly significant role of user interfaces in both design and our everyday lives in the modern world.
- 256 pages, Hardcover
- 8 1/2" x 11"
- 800 Illustrations