I Don't Have A Favourite Colour: Creating the Vitra Colour & Material Library
- A vibrant lesson in the interaction between facades and surfaces
- Ten years ago, designer Hella began research for the Swiss company to study the properties and possibilities of colours, textures, finishes and materials.
- The long - term project is dedicated to the establishment and further development of an intelligent system of colours, materials and textiles
- Helps to create inspiring environments in offices, homes and public spaces
- This book describes the method of research and the application of results
- 152 pages