India the Cookbook
- Featuring over 1,000 recipes covering every element of India's colourful, fascinating culinary heritage.
- Written by Pushpesh Pant: an Indian culinary academic and cookbook author who lives and works in Delhi.
- Simple to follow and feasible in western kitchens, with detailed information about authentic cooking utensils and ingredients.
- The comprehensive chapters on breads, pickles, spice pastes and chutneys contain a wide variety of recipes rarely seen in Indian cookbooks, such as bagarkhani roti (a rich sweet bread with raisins, cardamom and poppy seeds) and tamatar ka achar (tomato and mustard-seed pickle).
- Size: 270 × 180 mm (10 5/8 × 7 1/8 in)
- Pages: 960 pp