Isokon Penguin Donkey Mark 2
- The Isokon brand was founded in the 1930s as part of a vision for modern living. It continues today as Isokon Plus manufacturing the original modernist designs and contemporary products.
- The Penguin Donkey Mark 2 is part of a furniture range designed by Ernest Race for London based Isokon in 1963.
- It is designed to fit your Penguin book collection perfecty.
- Dimensions: 535 x 400 x 395 h mm
- Finish: White with solid cherry legs
- Delivery: 8 weeks direct from the manufacturer with an additional charge for postage to be added separately.