Japanese Paper 'Noble Note' Ruled Notebook
- All Life Japanese Paper notebooks are made by hand by a small team of fewer than 40 experts, just outside of Tokyo
- The paper stock used is incredibly smooth and an excellent writing experience.
- Each piece is not only glue-bound by hand but inspected for quality, ensuring a fantastic notebook
- Available here with lined ruling, it has 200 pages (100 Sheets) of smooth white paper
- The Life Japanese Paper company was founded in 1946 and has stuck to hand made production, insisting on the highest quality Japanese Stationery
- Without a doubt, the Life Stationery range provides one of the most exquisite writing experiences of any notebook collection on the market.
- Gold-embossed cover, “ito-toji” (stitched) binding, and waxed bookcloth spine
- Fountain pen-friendly