Transparent Glass Cake Plate
- The Wagenfeld cake plate was created in the early 1930s in the Bauhaus. As a prototype of modern glass design this service is part of design history.
- The tea service with Bauhaus design undeniably belongs to the design classics of modernity. The handmade parts are marked by their characteristic forms and premium glass craftsmanship.
- Hand blown glass cake plate marked by a simple and functional design
- Dishwashable and suitable for microwave
- Colour: transparent
- Materials: heat and chill resistant Borosilicate glass
- Dimensions: H1.8 x D20.1cm