- Kano is a computer you build and code yourself.
- Lego simple, Raspberry Pi powerful, and hugely fun.
- The Raspberry Pi 2 is the lightweight, powerful brain behind thousands of Kano creations.
- The Raspberry Pi 2 system-on-a-chip features an 900MHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 and a 1GB RAM.
- The instruction manual is presented as a story, with illustrated ideas and simple steps.
- The wireless keyboard features an integrated touchpad, independent click buttons, USB RF for your Kano, and Bluetooth.
- The SD card is pre-loaded with OS: Sandisk Ultra, 8GB, Class 10 micro SD card and SD card adapter.
- A dongle is included in the pack.
- Complete with with HDMI cable to connect to a screen, and mini-USB cable and global plug for power.