3D Printed 'L Vase 02' (last one)
- A large 3D printed vase made with two or three parts depending on the design. No glue or other additives used, simply slot the pieces together
- Textured surfaces make the object tactile and cast shadows in different directions depending on the angle of the light
- Strong characteristics like those by the Memphis Group and Alchimia
- 3D printed in Warsaw, Poland by UAU project
- Glass insert included
- Made only with the best grade PLA
Circular / Recyclable Product
This product is made using materials previously used by other products, and/or it can be treated using a special industrial process to reclaim its constituent materials for use in future products.
This product is produced wholly from plant-based materials.