Cassina LC9 Rattan and Chrome Stool
- The LC9 stool possesses an architectural presence that reflects, to perfection, Charlotte Perriand’s love of poetic harmony
- The first version of this stool was for the designer’s own dining room in her Paris apartment, and was made of tubular steel with a rattan seat
- In 1929, the design was shown as part of the “Équipement intérieur d’une Habitation” exhibit at the Salon d’Automne in Paris, where it was used in the salle de bain with a terry towelling seat, as appropriate in the space where personal care reigns supreme
- Characterised by a trivalent-chrome plated steel frame, with a rattan seat
- Please note: 12-14 week lead time from date of purchase // Delivery only available within the M25 // Price includes insurance, shipping (£90) and VAT import & admin fee (£114). Should multiple items be purchased there may be combined shipping savings, which will be automatically refunded.