Cassina Tokyo Ombra Chair in Black Stained Oak
- The Ombra Tokyo Chair by Charlotte Perriand for Cassina is an iconic piece of design from the in 1954 and is the epitomy of refinement and visual aesthetics
- The Chair is created from a single piece of plywood which has been cut, folded and curved evoking the Japanese tradition of Origami
- The slim line seat was first presented in 1953 and was the first of its time, furthering its iconic status and timeless personality
- Available in Black Stained Oak. For other colourways, please email Cassina directly
- Please note: 12-14 week lead time from date of purchase // Delivery only available within the M25 // Price includes insurance, shipping (£90) and VAT import & admin fee (£114). Should multiple items be purchased there may be combined shipping savings, which will be automatically refunded.