Lost in London Notebook
- Made in England with The City Works' distinctive 'Lost in London' design.
- About the design: named after Prince Albert, the ‘Albertopolis’ is a historic area of London, featuring cultural institutions like the Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall, Science Museum and V&A.
- Hand-pressed debossed design on cover.
- Layflat binding, bound in Britain
- Hand singer-sewn spine.
- 144 blank pages.
- Dimensions: A6 size (10.5 x 15 cm)
- White ink printed cover | 270gsm
- 48 x blank inside pages | Munken 100gsm