Modern South Asian Kitchen
- This collection of 90 mouthwatering recipes merge chef Sabrina Gidda's professional career in modern European kitchens with her Punjabi heritage.
- She pays homage to her mother's most iconic dishes along with personal tributes to dishes her grandmother made, communicating the belief that flavour and enjoyment are imperative.
- She offers snacks and small plates for entertaining, quick and light meals for midweek and encourages the mixing and matching of recipes for feasting and friends – teaching us not to be fearful of our spice cupboard.
- From the Only Dal You’ll Ever Need and Cauliflower Cheese Parathas to Punjabi Panzanella and Black Cardamom Custard Tart.
- Along with a personal story of her journey, Sabrina also features conversations with eight of her 'sisters' from South Asian heritage, continuing the thread of connecting with your history whilst breaking cultural and culinary boundaries.
- 19 x 2 x 26cm. 240 pages