New Kintsugi repair kit - gold
- Kintsugi or "golden joinery" is an old Japanese art of repairing broken pottery with gold. By mending broken objects with a precious materials like gold, the marks and scars of the item are emphasised, giving it a new perspective, character and beauty while offering it a renewed longevity
- The New Kintsugi Repair Kit combines this lovely old technique with new technology for an ever so slightly more modern take on repairing broken heirlooms and essential accessories
The New Kintsugi Repair Kit formula works with ceramics and other hard materials such as glass, wood, marble or hard plastics
- A single New Kintsugi Repair Kit can be used multiple times to fix up to 10 items*
- 48 hours until pieces are fully set and object is ready to use again
- The New Kintsugi Repair Kit contains:
A step by step manual // Bison epoxy fast glue, 24ml // Bison epoxy putty // 4g gold powder // Paint brush // Gloves // Bamboo mixing sticks
*may vary depending on the size of item and number of breaks
This product can be used multiple times and replaces single use plastics and disposables.
Good kit. Special element is the gold powder which is good and plenty of it.
Resin standard 2 part srynge and other stuff ok.
Have mended 3 ceramic pieces and look great.