Palette 02: Multicolour
- Palette No. 2: Multicolour looks at the most engaging use of colour in design, packaging, fashion and architecture today.
- Shunning the use of singular colour, the harmonious use of multiple hues are displayed and discussed, presenting a veritable rainbow of striking images.
- Colours are increasingly being used as a powerful communication tool, and their striking presence conveys a variety of meanings which Multicolour displays in full.
- Looking at visual communication solutions based on a rich palette, Palette No.2: Multicolour amasses a hoard of identity systems, stationery, art direction, installations and environmental graphics that feature a blend of colours in one place.
- Through the colourful showcase, the title lends a striking perspective to what makes colour a practical and powerful tool to simplify ideas and catch people’s eyes from near and afar.
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 2 x 24.9 cm