Rivsalt grater and salt
- The Rivsalt product family is designed by Swedish entrepreneur and designer Jens Sandringer.
- Sandringer's inspiration came while dining at a Japanese Tippanyaki restaurant in Beijing.
- Meaning 'grated salt', Rivsalt is a natural rock salt, originating from prehistoric seas which evaporated some 250 million years ago in the area of northern Pakistan.
- Through the use of a Japanese stainless steel grater made of the highest quality, natural Himalaya salt is grated onto the dish.
- The grater and salt become a centrepiece upon the dining table when placed in the accompanying desk stand that is made from untreated natural wood.
Grater H7.5x W5 x D0.1cm
Base H6.4 x D1.9cm
Salt approx. 40-60g