Signage and Wayfinding Design
- A new edition of the market-leading guide to signage and wayfinding design This new edition of Signage and Wayfinding Design: A Complete Guide to Creating Environmental Graphic Design Systems has been fully updated to offer you the latest, most comprehensive coverage of the environmental design process from research and design development to project execution. Utilising a cross-disciplinary approach that makes the information relevant to architects, interior designers, landscape architects, graphic designers, and industrial designers alike, the book arms you with the skills needed to apply a standard, proven design process to large and small projects in an efficient and systematic manner. Environmental graphic design is the development of a visually cohesive graphic communication system for a given site within the built environment. Increasingly recognised as a contributor to well-being, safety, and security, EGD also extends and reinforces the brand experience. Signage and Wayfinding Design provides you with Chris Calori's proven "Signage Pyramid" method, which makes solving complex design problems in a comprehensive signage program easier than ever before
- Features full-colour design throughout with 100+ new images from real-world projects
- Provides an in-depth view of design thinking applied to the EGD process
- Explains the holistic development of sign information, graphic, and hardware systems
- Outlines the latest sign material, lighting, graphic application, and digital communication technologies
- Highlights code and updated ADA considerations If you're a design professional tasked with communicating meaningful information in the built environment, this vital resource has you covered.