Only 2 in stock
James Rosenquist F-111 Solo A Tire 1964-1965 Art Deck
- This art deck from THE SKATEROOM presents the American pop-art master James Rosenquist's work, F-111. Painted during 1964-65 – in the middle of one of America’s most turbulent decades.
- The art piece addresses the connection between the Vietnam War, consumerism and advertising. Part of MoMA’s collection, F-111 is a dramatic parade of juxtapositions, highlighting the sinister contradictions of 60s America.
- 80 x 20 cm. Premium maple wood.
- 10% of all proceeds go towards social skate causes, empowering underprivileged boys and girls worldwide through skating.
- Please note members discount will not apply on this item.