Yoshitomo Nara Untitled Schrodinger 2002 Art Deck
- Yoshitomo Nara is a Japanese artist best known for his powerful portraits with eyes that appear simultaneously sweet and sinister.
- This untitled piece, created in 2002, is reminiscent of the Schrödinger’s Box problem, which questions the nature of things unseen. Here one of Nara’s signature subjects appears from a hazy cube, apparently both disgruntled and content.
- Each deck 80 x 20 cm. Premium maple wood.
- Signed by the artist and produced by THE SKATEROOM.
- 10% of all proceeds go towards social skate causes, empowering underprivileged boys and girls worldwide through skating.
- PLEASE NOTE: Members Discount will not apply on this item.