- A comprehensive monograph on one of America's greatest living architects by award-winning author and architecture critic Robert McCarter.
- Robert McCarter has known and taught with Holl for over 30 years and provides an authoritative and personal examination of Holl and his work.
- Offers an extensive overview of both realised and unrealised works and the inspiration behind them.
- Richly illustrated with hundreds of colour photographs and Holl's own watercolours.
- Hardback, 288 pages
- 2.3 kg, 26 x 29.8 x 3.8 cm