Studio Olafur Eliasson: The Kitchen
- This book celebrates the communal spirit of cooking and creativity by one of today's most internationally recognised artists; Olafur Eliasson.
- This cookbook contains over 100 vegetarian recipes from his studio kitchen.
- He encourages creative process through communal lunch and it is the recipes included within this book that served as nourishment and a source of inspiration every day for his staff.
- This book portrays the idea that cooking and eating together creates a daily connection of which inspires.
- Hardback, 368 pages
- 789 g, 19 x 25.5 x 3.5 cm