Cassina 523 Tabouret Meribel Stool
- The 523 Tabouret Meribel Stool by Charlotte Perriand for Cassina
- Originally designed in 1953, inspiration comes from the French locality which was loved by Perriand. This is the taller version of the Tabouret Berger stool
- The turned seat meets the stylised legs, with three legs in hand-turned solid wood
- The use of solid wood communicates a pleasant sense of softness, and we see the continuity of the grain right the way across the seat to the borders, nature creating a unique pattern on each piece
- Available in American Walnut. For other colourways, please email Cassina directly
- Please note: 12-14 week lead time from date of purchase // Delivery only available within the M25 // Price includes insurance, shipping (£90) and VAT import & admin fee (£114). Should multiple items be purchased there may be combined shipping savings, which will be automatically refunded.