The Grand Tour Cookbook
- The long awaited ultimate performance cookbook, a modern classic, a must-have for all cycling aficionados serious about nutritional intake.
- Translated from the original in Danish, Hannah Grant’s unmissable cookbook is now available with updated recipes in time for the 2015 Grand Tours.
- With 350-pages of easy-to-prepare recipes containing allergy friendly, natural, un-processed foods, The Grand Tour Cookbook is the ultimate companion in the kitchen for athletes.
- Based on actual food prepared for professional cycling’s grueling 3-week Grand Tours including the Giro, Tour de France and the Vuelta.
- This book is a guide on how to cook, what to eat and how to maximize athletic performance throughout the year.