The Still Life
- This book showcases the evolution of this age - old genre in striking product portraiture by some of today's most imaginative photographers, stylists and designers.
- Still life has been making a speedy comeback onto contemporary platforms - from glossy magazines to Instagram feeds.
- The book showcases the new directions in product portraiture by the best in photography, styling and design.
- Still life staples such as fruit bowls are still seen in modern day arrangements, however are now presented alongside the latest fashion accessories or luxury gadgets showing the progression of still life.
- Elaborate tabletops, collages, installations, and photographic illustrations which feature in The Still Life bridge the past and present making an inspiring visual read.
- Hardback, 288 pages.