Velo - 2nd Gear: Bicycle Culture and Style
- Choosing to ride a particular bike conveys an attitude and a way of life.
- Velo - 2nd Gear illuminates and celebrates contemporary bicycle culture’s diverse scenes.
- The book introduces coveted manufacturers, specialized boutiques, and historical tours.
- It also explains how each bike-related scene cultivates its own distinct codes through the choice of certain frames, jerseys, caps, or bags or by visiting specific events or key establishments.
- In doing so, the book shows why, for more and more people, bicycles have now replaced cars as the vehicles that best express their identity.