What They Didn't Teach You in Photo School
- This book won't tell you how to take photographs. It will, though, teach you a much more difficult set of skills: how to be a photographer.
- Demetrius Fordham passes on hard-earned lessons from a successful career in commercial, editorial and lifestyle photography.
- Learn how to snag the best internships and assistant roles, impress at an interview, develop an amazing portfolio, forge strong relationships with clients, and lay the foundations of your own successful career.
- Illustrated throughout with Demetrius' own duotone photography.
- Dramatically typeset to appeal to visual thinkers.
- This is the book that will launch the careers of the next generation of photographers.