Wolfgang Tillmans 2017
- Wolfgang Tillmans has established himself as one of the most exciting and innovative artists working today. This fully illustrated book, designed by the artist himself, accompanies his first exhibition at Tate Modern and explores the last decade and a half of his extraordinary career.
- The first photographer to win the Turner Prize (in 2000), his practice is characterised by constant investigation into the boundaries of the photographic medium and has evolved to encompass video, digital slide projections, publications and recorded music in order to examine global concerns such as migration and identity politics.
- Chris Dercon is former Director, Tate Modern.
- Helen Sainsbury is Head of Programme Realisation, Tate Modern
- Buy tickets to the Beazley Designs of the Year exhibition