Bare Conductive Paint
- Bare Conductive were shortlisted in Designs of the Year 2014
- Electric Paint Pens are a great prototyping tool for makers of all ages and levels of expertise.
- Can be used as both a liquid wire and a conductive adhesive.
- Nontoxic, solvent free and water soluble.
- Once applied the paint dries quickly at room temperature, and can be removed with soap and water.
- Works with: Electrical components, prototyping materials, PCBs, microcontrollers (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, MaKey MaKey, LilyPad, FLORA), e-textiles, and conductive thread.