- Dazzle Racer is a fun, customisable, rubber band powered vehicle based on the traditional cotton reel car idea.
- The design of this product was inspired by the patterns on dazzle ship and racing graphics.
- Each racer is unique as the wrappers have been dynamically printed using software that generates pattern using the parameters you provide (colour palette etc.)
- The idea was created by students at Finchley Catholic High School, London.
- It is the winning product of Design Ventura 2015, the Design Museum’s flagship design and enterprise project for schools, run in partnership with Deutsche Bank as part of the youth engagement programme, Born to Be.
- All proceeds from the sale of this product will be donated to a charity of the students’ choice.