John Pawson copper bowl
- Designed by John Pawson, 2001
- A perfect seamless hemisphere of copper, part of Pawson's '5 objects' collection for When Objects Work
- The bowls creates an illusion of imbalance, while presenting a rasied curve in its profile. A sand filled base, provides sability to affect the illusion.
- The striking sculptural quality of the piece derives from its simplicity of form, monumental scale and its ability to sit obliquely to the surface on which it is set
- Material: copper
- Dimensions: diameter 35CM