Why Fonts Matter
- This book is for anyone who is interested in giving words impact, who loves words and how they influence us.
- Sarah Hyndman opens up the science and the art behind how fonts influence you.
- She explains why certain fonts or styles evoke particular experiences and associations.
- Fonts have different personalities that can create trust, give you confidence or even make a product taste better.
- Hidden in plain sight, fonts can trigger memories, associations and multi-sensory experiences in your imagination to influence the way you think.
- 44 pages | 190 x 220 x 14 mm