Design Museum x Teenage Engineering Giveaway
To mark the arrival of the new Electronic: Kraftwerk to the Chemical Brothers exhibition catalogue, the Design Museum has teamed up with the Scandinavian masters of sound, Teenage Engineering, to give away 5 of the new catalogues for free.
To stand a chance of winning one of the catalogues simply purchase a Teenage Engineering product from the Design Museum shop by the end of April 2020. Each product purchased counts, so multiple purchases increase your chances of winning
Entry into the giveaway begins with purchases from15 April. The winners will be selected at random at midnight on Monday 4 May.
Don't miss out on new product launches, competitions and special offers, follow the shop on Twitter @Design_Mus_Shop.
Every purchase supports the Design Museum.
Terms and conditions
- The giveaway is open to all
- No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable
- Winners will be sent their prize 5 working days after the giveaway ends
- The Design Museum may cancel or amend the giveaway, giveaway information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the giveaway information or these terms and conditions
- Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) may not enter
- Entry to the competition may only be made through purchase of Teenage Engineering products on the Design Museum Shop website
- The prize is as specified in the giveaway information
- One catalogue per customer