- If you’re feeling exhausted, both mentally and physically, or you’re feeling overwhelmed and struggling to meet the constant demands on your time, or you’re finding it difficult to connect with the things that once added joy and meaning to your life, certified positive psychology practitioner Sophie Cliff is here to help.
- Choose Joy's research, insights, and exercises will help you:
- Reduce stress and change how you react to it (because busy schedules will never go away)
- Uncover what really matters to you, not what your family or society tells you should matter
- Identify your core values and develop a new approach to achieving your goals
- Boost your self-confidence and realize that you're worthy of all the joy you've been dreaming about
- Research tells us that joy has a whole host of health benefits and now using the tools in this book, you can start taking the necessary daily steps toward building a life that lights you up instead of drags you down.
- 184 pages. 15 x 2 x 23cm