REBEL: 30 Years of London Fashion Exhibition Zine
- This is the official publication to accompany our major exhibition REBEL: 30 Years of London Fashion.
- Through interviews, essays and unseen photographs exploring the work of designers who have come through the British Fashion Council's Newgen Scheme, this beautiful zine explores London's position and identity among the fashion capitals of the world.
- As explained by Sarah Mower, MBE, Ambassador for Emerging Talent at the British Fashion Council "above all, this is a testament to openness, to diversity, and to freedom of expression, the fuel which constantly empowers change, making young designers shine their multi-faceted, individual brilliance to the world."
- Features 4 different covers. You will be sent one at random unless you specify otherwise in the delivery instructions of your order.
- Edited by Sarah Mower and Holly Shackleton. Published by the Design Museum 2023.
- 31 x 42 x 0.5 cm