An Opinionated Guide To London Architecture
- The very best buildings to visit in London - according to those in the know
- Includes four maps and guided city walks
- Following on from the success of An Opinionated Guide to East London, Hoxton Mini Press are developing a series of 'opinionated guides' to aspects of London, each offering concise, highly-curated, insider selections alongside stunning, original photography
- Two expert writers, Sujata Burman and Rosa Bertoli of Wallpaper Magazine, have joined forces with architectural photographer Taran Wilkhu to create an unashamedly confident guide to the must-see buildings in London, spanning all the architectural styles: from Art Deco to postmodern, brutalist to futuristic
- Over 50 buildings are included alongside four maps with guided city walks. Why buy a guidebook when all information is online? Because people want opinion to cut through the clutter.